This is ME

YusBella
(: Wanna Peace = Enjoy Life = Allah bless :)

My DAY

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 3 June 2012

We are END.. :( :)

We are end... please don't misunderstand with this statement..
i never had 'couple' or lovers.. bc0z i thought during this age those things just make our life clumsy and will turn to crazy..


This statement are about my relationship between my fren and me..
We are closed 'before i left my old school'.. but now.. hurrmmm i dont really know..We just end our special, sweetest and closeness 
on Tuesday(29 May 2012)


Here the story
Tuesday(29 May 2012)
On the evening, i got one message from my fren.. he asked me to go to the field bc0z 'my fren' was here.. i dont trust. Then, another message pop out from my handphone .."better u come if not, u will lost him.. bye:)" then with the power that i had.. i changed my cloth and 'kayuh' the bicycle and went to the field but i just stop at my neighbour house.. .. bla.. blaa.. bla..
Then, we met(my fren and I)... actually 'myren' or 'he' wanted to see me b'coz he wanted to say something.. but there were many of my fren interupting us.. so that the he could tell me about the things that he wanted to say..


On the night..
We chatting on facebook.. this is our first time since last year.. it almost 1 year i think so or maybe yes 1 year we never chatting at all..then, we 'chit chat about this and those, here and there.. and i had asked him please told me about the truth.. so, he told me even he was so hard to tell me the truth..he said that "yes, actually i...... "then i accept that.. and i realised about that.. Therefore we end our last sweetest, closeness and ect. ... He also said .. don't forget about me .. please..(he made me confuse).. haha  


THE END.. sad or not my story.. heyp! this is the true story okayy! ;)